Thermos Spare Parts
Cleaning & Manteinance
- Advisable to empty the excess from the milk tank and proceed to the cleaning at the end of every working day.
- Remove the milk tank and clean with soap and water.
- Unscrew the milk faucet, disassemble and clean with soap and water.
- Replace all the features to let the thermo ready to use.
Starting the Thermo
- Set the thermo on a clean and stable surface.
- Unscrew the milk tank and remove from its position.
- Fill the water tank up to the mark “nivel”.
- Replace the milk tank and screw in to the end.
- Empty the excess from the water tank through the faucet.
- Fill the milk tank with the necessary amount to consumption.
- Turn on the thermo and wait for it to get the ideal temperature to serve.
Advisable to do this process at the beginning of every working day.